Sunday 7 March 2010

About this Blog

Hang time #2Image by Tomer Arazy via Flickr

This Blog is my communication with the external world, that I´ve accessed during the last year.
Publishing here my steps for the next 6 months, is a strategy to update my friends about
the challenges that I´m facing in Brazil, and also a channel to receive their inputs and ideas.

My name is Rogerio Gonzalez, Brazilian and 25 years old. Passed the last 6 months in Team Academy Finland and this is part of my project for the next 2 years, to p
repare myself to be able to work with consultancy for small, medium size and start-up companies.

So for the next 6 months I´ll be working with my family business called Polimax (website under construction), this is a recycling plastics company with 35 emp
loyees and great challenges. After this 6 months I´m planning to go back to scandinavia, this time to Karlskrona to take part in MSLS (still waiting their reply but this is the plan).
I don´t have any experience in consultancy, so it will be a great lab for me, an opportunity that I couldn´t let go.

Thanks for your visit, and hope we can exchange some ideas.
Please also help me to create a better blog for you visitors.


I leave you with a question...

What would inspire you to visit my blog, and take part in my challenges?



Symbiosis -Life did not take over the world by combat, but by networking.-


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rogerio,
    I would be inspired to visit your 'blog if you provided opportunities to discuss real-life challenges. It would be useful to read and talk about your experiences as learn consulting by doing - since this is something I am interested in as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O zebu, pelo pouco que entendi tu por aqui? Vamos marca uma sinuca pra tomar umas geladas... abraços tricolores!!! Gustavo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really necessary to do it in English?! Oh God, let´s pratice...

    First of all, I prefer Questions, not answers! Answers are dead inside, while the questions are free to go where they whant to.
    And as I´ve already saw in here, it seems there will be a lot of interesting questions to be read and discussed.
    To finish this terrific english post, I really loved the blog and the news...
    Well come back!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete